Call Signs
Title: Loading...
Artist: Loading...
Show Recent Songs
(Listen Now With Playlist)
Skip Navigation Links
Listener Comments

Here's what listeners have to say about My Praise FM.  Only a few of the comments we receive are posted here.

If you'd like to share a comment, click here.

Year Selection

Poster Comment
Vicente López,
9/29/2015 7:25:25 AM

Hi my brothers in Christ!! I've been away from this web for a while but listening to the radio every day. I'd like to know if you have an impression about the pope visit to your country, his words and signs. Have them touched you or they weren't as popular as they were here in his country? We had the joy to meet him when he was here and wasn't still the pope. I think as I learn every they with Charles Stanley you may hear him as a friend of God :-) blessings for you all!!

chicago, IL
9/20/2015 5:02:14 PM

I listened to this radio before, and I heard the christmas music and im glad i found the radio station again. it has nice music!

Ling Ling
5/18/2015 2:43:14 AM

just wish to say, last 2 weeks after my op. i have been depressed, and my praise fm has been accompanying me. Lately you guys have aired very nice songs. Titles: flawless and few more which I cant recall the title keep up.

Stillwater, OK
4/6/2015 8:32:05 AM

I didnt become a Christian until i was 17 went church 1 time a year but my dad an sister an brother went an the youth guy that was in charge at the time that the church was splitting put on a little party on at our farm an i went to help set up he came up to me an talked to me an made me fill welcome an would not let me go until i said that i would go to church so i filing said that i would go an thank god that i went it change my life i was doing drugs an getting in troulbe an thank god for him everyday because if he didnt do what god put on his hart i would not be here today an this radio helps me to remember that.

Blackwell, OK

2/22/2015 8:40:42 AM

The most recent impact in my life was that I lost my husband in 2014. After that loss I heard the song: Glorius Unfolding by Steven Curtis Chapman. The song told me that God has a plan for me and that is not the end. Since then there have been other songs that continue to remind and support me. Thank you Lord for this radio station.

2/21/2015 8:23:38 AM

I really appreciate this service. After a long day, I use it to relax before going to sleep and play it throughout the night so I go to rest and wake up to healthy music which gives glory to God. I thank God for you and the invaluable service you provide. God bless you