Banner
Call Signs
Title: Loading...
Artist: Loading...
Show Recent Songs
(Listen Now With Playlist)
Skip Navigation Links
Listener Comments

Here's what listeners have to say about My Praise FM.  Only a few of the comments we receive are posted here.

If you'd like to share a comment, click here.

Year Selection

Poster Comment
JoAnn
Wichita, KS

4/16/2014 10:46:41 AM

this song is So ponient... "Why" Breaks my heart and I hope it helps someone understand the Love of Jesus and HIS Daddy....

Freddie
London, Other
UK
4/10/2014 12:37:04 PM

Thank you for the good work insipiring music!!!ever

Jayson
Pinellas Park, FL

3/17/2014 2:30:45 PM

So Far I Enjoy Listening To My Praise FM On My Laptop It Encourages Me In My Walk With God No Matter What Situation I'm In Not Only That But It Also Helps Me Relax While I Enjoy My Everyday Life Without Worrying About The Things Of The Past Keep On Playing The Music That Lifts Up My Spirit God Bless.

Susie
Ralston, OK

3/14/2014 10:22:12 PM

I have listened to the love station since 1993. I have 25 grand and great grandchildren that I pray for and hope to have listen at some point in their life. There are 2 songs right now that have spoken to me lately, I am and I am an overcomer! In the storm "I am" is always with me. I cannot even express what this station means to me. I listen at every opportunity I get. This is the reason I give every year. It is God's money and He will see us through! Thank you for your dedication!

Clement
Tamale,
Ghana
3/14/2014 9:11:00 AM

I am blessed that people in US still have the heart to help, i am listening from Ghana, even though i can not pledge any financial support, but i am praying with you all. keep up the good work and stay blessed

Donna
Burlington, NJ

3/10/2014 10:47:14 AM

I pledged last week, as this I listen to this station EVERYDAY at work, it is my lifeline. Awesome uplifting songs, yes, Crowder - Iam! Carter and Tony are awewome, make me laugh. Love to All. God Bless you, praying you meet tour goal for the Pledge Drive.

Fernando
Vicente López, Other
Argentina
3/6/2014 8:37:48 AM

hey I´m still listen to you, and wondering how could I help. This year things are not that well in financial field but I felt I couldn´t remain without telling you what you mean to me and my family. We share the program focus on the family and participate in families groups with their insights. Thanks a lot for been there. I keep praying for your pledge drive. God bless your work

Cornelius
Laichingen, Other
Germany
3/4/2014 12:56:29 PM

Hey ;) I am Corny, 17 years from Germany. Trough chance, i found your radio station in Internet! And i am fascinated!! Thanks a lot for your great job. God will bless you, best wishes, Corny

Simao
Cabinda, Other
Angola
2/23/2014 1:56:20 PM

Hi, I would like to thank God for making this station exist because the songs, the prayers and the words of God that is spoken when I am listening to it makes me feel peaceful; Specially because at most that I listen to it I am in the office working. So, thank you all for making this station be what it is. God bless you all. Your faithful; Simao Chico

elizabeth
karachi, Other
Pakistan
2/22/2014 10:53:23 PM

hEY blessed people of GOD you are great full of life.you are lighting up us AMEN.

Danny
Pembroke Pines, FL

2/22/2014 9:22:15 PM

I'm a pastor of a small Spanish congregation in S. FL. Every time I sit to work on my computer the first thing I do is turn you guys on. Excellent music, especially Saturdays flash backs and great DJs. May God continue to bless your ministry.

juanito
Falls Church, VA

2/5/2014 8:00:06 AM

The station keep me going the whole day while working. All the glory to God!

peter
lusaka,
Zambia
1/29/2014 7:46:03 AM

The music simply bless my Soul.....I am tuned in...Keep up the great work & the good Lord Bless u.

Carel-J
Stilbaai, Other
South Africa
1/25/2014 11:46:49 PM

What a blessed Jesus-centred, joyous station. A privilege that we here in South Africa can share in listening via the Internet. carel-j